The Best Way To Make Fluffy & Soft Mayonnaise At Home
Mayonnaise is an emulsion of oil and water, two liquids that don't normally mix. When seen via a microscope, it is composed of teeny-tiny fat droplets covered in a thin coating of emulsifying agents (mostly lecithin, a protein found in egg yolks, and mucilage, a slimy material found in mustard and other plants), separated by water. Emulsifiers are distinguished by the fact that one end of them is drawn to fats while the other is attracted to water. When they bury their fat-loving heads in the microscopic drops of oil, their water-loving tails emerge, allowing fat and water to interact harmoniously.
Mayonnaise is famously difficult to create since you are attempting to blend two components that do not want to be together. Start by mixing egg yolks, mustard, a few drops of water, and some acid (either lemon juice or vinegar), then gently, slowly, slowly drip in a thin stream of oil while continuing to beat briskly. The goal is to whisk the oil until it disperses into small droplets.
The Best Way To Make Mayonnaise
- Combine grapeseed and extra virgin olive oil in a measuring cup.
- Add the egg and egg yolk to a blender.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice should be added to the Blender. This is necessary because the acid bonds the materials together.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt to the blender. (Also, 1 teaspoon dijon mustard can be used.)
- Blend the ingredients for a few seconds, then slowly drip the oil into the blender while it is still churning.
Why Choose Acekool Blender BC1?
Since mayonnaise contains ingredients that don’t naturally combine together, forcing them to blend in a narrower space can help you get that rich consistency in your mayonnaise. With an 8cm narrow base, the Acekool Blender BC1 allows for more efficient emulsification of ingredients as the blending takes place in a tighter space. This leads to creamy, fluffy, and soft mayonnaise that spreads oh-so-perfectly on bread and bagels.
- 1450 peak watts brings high performance;
- 67oz /2L capacity making drinks for the whole family;
- 4 preset programs for ice, smoothie, juice, and grind;
- 25000 RPM allows you to grind nuts and sugar cubes;
- 8-blade stainless steel blades save your cooking time.
- 5-in-1 immersion stick blender set
- Wide range of 12-speeds settings
- 800 watts powerful and low noise
- 304 stainless steel four-leaf sharp blade
- Great flexibility for using and cleaning
Now that you have found the best way to make mayonnaise, we hope you’ll have fun making your snacks and breakfast extra special.