How to Clean Air Fryer?Air fryers are convenient food partners that are simple to clean and maintain. They may be used to prepare a wide range of meals. However, just like any other item that requires care and upkeep, an air fryer does as well. Cleaning often reveals hidden faults in the equipment, which you can simply resolve thanks to the extended warranty period that comes with an air fryer.
Knowing some of the tips on how to clean your air fryer oven will help keep your air fryer functional and in excellent working order may keep virtually all troubles at bay.
Cleaning Your Air Fryer Oven
- Food particles may become lodged where they aren't meant to be in a filthy air fryer, causing issues inside the device. When it comes to removing baked-on oil from an air fryer, standard cleaning with dish soap and water can only go so far. Even cleaning dirt with a homemade combination of baking soda and vinegar might take 30 minutes to an hour (and a lot of elbow work).
- Never use metal tools, steel wool, or an abrasive sponge to clean air fryer.
- To remove baked-on muck or clean the air fryer basket or pans, never use metal tools, steel wool, or an abrasive sponge. The non-stick coating may be harmed as a result of this.
- Unplug the air fryer before you begin. Allow it to cool fully. Remove the air fryer basket from the air fryer and place it in the sink or on the counter. This will speed up the cooling process. The majority of air fryer baskets are made up of two parts: a crumb basket and a frying basket. The crumb basket is detachable and dish washing safe and rests on top.
- Before you start cleaning your air fryer such as the Acekool Air Fryer FT1, make sure you read the user handbook. It will inform you how to clean it properly based on how it was built.
The Frying Basket
The air fryer basket is the most crucial thing to clean. The bottom frying basket in most air fryers is dishwasher safe. Before you put something in the dishwasher, read the user handbook to be sure it's safe to do so.
A lot of oil and muck goes into the bottom frying basket. Before wiping it off with a sponge or soft brush, you may need to soak it in a little dish soap and hot water. Cleaning the frying basket after each usage is a good idea since the old food and oil will start to smell if you don't.
The Crumb Basket
Remove the crumb basket and toss any loose food remnants into the trash. Using a wet towel, wipe it away.
You may now either put it in the dishwasher or wash it by hand with dish soap. Please don't use abrasive brushes (like steel wool) or abrasive cleansers on the crumb basket since it has a non-stick coating.
If you want to hand wash it, be careful to clean all of the crevices as well as the exterior and inside of the basket. Cleaning all of the slats using a dish brush or toothbrush may be beneficial.
Before putting it back in the air fryer, make sure it's fully dry.
Cleaning the Exterior
The air fryer's exterior shouldn't get too filthy. Even though all of the cooking takes place on the inside, dusting and wiping down the outside of your air fryer at least once a week is a good idea. This will prevent bacteria and other contaminants from formiair fryer oven with cleaner on a table beside the sinkng on it, as well as keeping your air fryer looking new. This procedure only requires a wet towel. If there is oil or food on the outside, a little dish soap or all-purpose cleaning may be required.
Cleaning the Interior
Unplug the air fryer and allow it to cool fully. Stir in just enough water to create a paste with the baking soda. Dip a toothbrush into the baking soda paste and clean the inside of the air fryer well. Finally, rinse the toothbrush and use it to rinse away the baking soda paste you just cleansed. Rinse and dry the air fryer to complete the process.
Cleaning and maintaining your favorite air fryer may be done in a variety of ways. These are contemporary appliances that require regular cleaning and maintenance to ensure their efficiency, longevity, and functioning. We hope our quick guide on how to clean your air fryer oven helped you out!