ACEKOOL Air Fryer Baked Potato
- Russet potatoes Oil Sour cream
- Rub oil all over cleaned washed potatoes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F (200°C), then place the potatoes in the oven.
- After 18 minutes, fip the potatoes using tongs checking that the skin is browned and crispy.
- After 30 minutes total of baking (12 minutes after flipping), check the potatoes' softness with a fork. If still firm, add oven for 10 more minutes.
- When potatoes are done cooking, remove and let them cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes open and add butter, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream,and chives.
What is the best air fryer?
- 10 preset functions for easy use
- Up to 75% less fat than traditional deep frying
- Visual glass door shows the cooking process
- 19 Quart has the capacity to cook a family-sized meal
- Multiple cooking ways from 90°F to 400°F
- Visible window for checking your food is ready or not
- You really don’t need to be frying anything in oil
- 8 One-touch cooking presets help prepare quick meals
- Circulating hot air makes sure your chicken skin is crisp and the meat stays juicy
- Non-stick and dishwasher-safe basket can reduce your clean-up time