Deciding When you need fast refreshing and nutritive solution, all you actually need is a juicer machine and some fruits or vegetables… Fruits, veggies, and herbs are the easier part, but how to select a proper juicer? We are here to help you with this…
For Fresh Juice You Need a Juicer
If you just decided to start with fresh juices as part of your regular daily diet, the first thing you’ll need is a juicer! And we suggest that you buy a quality one since you will be using it on daily basis. What to buy? Well, there are two main kinds of automatic juicers out there: centrifugal and masticating juicers.
The typical juicer that you will most likely find on a shelf of any kitchen appliances store is centrifugal (also known as fast) juicer. The main advantage of these type of juicers is that they are widely affordable! On the other hand, there are quite a few disadvantages of centrifugal juicers… First and most important is that they are just not very efficient at extracting juice (especially with juicing leaves or similar low-juice fruits and vegetables). Also, they can be very loud in the process. Some can get quite hot if used for more than a minute (and the heat can actually negatively influence nutrients from the juice). So, to sum it up, if you are looking for occasional refreshing juice making, centrifugal juicer will do you fine.
- Sharp blades and precision filters, extract higher juicer yield and less pulp;
- 3-inch wide mouth feed chute, whole fruits and vegetables without slicing;
- Dual safety lock design, safety locking arm makes sure the cover is on tight while operating;
- Three-speed electric motor (1: 12000 to 15000rpm, 2: 15000 to 18000rpm, P: 18000rpm);
- 304 stainless steel material;
- 1500ml pulp tank and 1000ml juicer jug;
- 800W power and low noise.
But if you are mainly interested in the nutritional value of your juices, you might want to opt in for masticating (also known as slow or cold press) juicer. These juicers are way more efficient in extracting the juice from fruits, vegetables, leaves… as slow and cold process of doing it keeps all the nutrients within the juice. They are also quiet in the process. Easy to clean and use. The disadvantage? It’s the price. Masticating juicers are more expensive than centrifugal.
- Easy to assemble, easy to operate: easy to assemble, operate and clean. Dishwasher safe parts make cleanup a breeze;
- Rugged and durable body
- 80 rpm slow chew and grind - 90% increase in nutrient growth without excessive heat and friction;
- 7 spirals to maximize juice production, reduce oxidation and retain most of the nutrients.
One more juicer type we should mention is manual, hand-press, juicer. It is perfect juicer for the people that love great looking, modern designed kitchens filled with manual, retro looking appliances. The disadvantage of these juicers is that they are mainly fit for citruses.
- Beautiful and reliable desktop juicer;
- Stainless steel top filter removes pulp and seeds;
- The cup is removable and easy to clean;
- Strong and durable iron connector and handle;
- Efficiently squeeze every drop of juice from fruit;
- Easy and quick cleaning
All ZOKOP juicers are high quality kitchen appliances and come with the full product warranty. This high quality, combined with affordable prices are what makes ZOKOP products ideal choice for any home and family!